Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Help!!

RichieRich

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Last month played Fortess Italy against the AI. No problems at all. This past Monday Windows had an Update, which was fine. However, tonight I tried to play Fortress Italy again and all scenarios and Campaigns have been removed from their folders. I am sure this had something to do with the update. Has this happened to anybody else before, and if so, is there an easy fix to get all scenarios/campaigns back? Thanks!

Rich

I would start by seeing if the files are there or not. If this is a BFC install look in your documents folder under <documents folder>/Battlefront/CombatMision/Fortress Italy/Game Files/Scenarios. If this is steam look in <where ever steam install stuff>/Battlefront/CombatMision/Fortress Italy/Game Files/Scenarios.

If the files are there then try running the game with admin privileges (right click on the .exe file and ask it to run as admin).

If the file are not there try running the install again to get them back.

If neither of those things work (and even if running as admin works) I would contact support at Battlefront Helpdesk. They probably have seen this before.

I would start by seeing if the files are there or not. If this is a BFC install look in your documents folder under <documents folder>/Battlefront/CombatMision/Fortress Italy/Game Files/Scenarios. If this is steam look in <where ever steam install stuff>/Battlefront/CombatMision/Fortress Italy/Game Files/Scenarios.

If the files are there then try running the game with admin privileges (right click on the .exe file and ask it to run as admin).

If the file are not there try running the install again to get them back.

If neither of those things work (and even if running as admin works) I would contact support at Battlefront Helpdesk. They probably have seen this before.
Thanks Cat!

Back