Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a Player for CMRT Operation Konrad Campaign

OnePingOnly

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello FGMers-
I am looking for a replacement player for the Operation Konrad Campaign that has been running for much of the last year. The person will be playing on the Soviet team. The campaign is in Round 4 of 7, and the initial battle you will play is a Soviet infantry Probe in Budapest.
The quick battles in the campaign are not necessarily balanced, and can vary as the Soviet player between attacking in Budapest, defending against German Attacks along the roads to Budapest, and Meeting Engagements between the two sides. Battles are 30-45 long, and so a Round may last 1.5-2 months.

You must have CMRT and the Fire and Rubble add-on to participate.
You must be able to keep up with a 5-7 turns per week rate, with periodic breaks for real life stuff like vacation, illness, etc. I just ask that players communicate with me and their opponent when things come up and turns will be delayed.
You also need to OK with not everything being 100% "fair." Some situations and maps will not be favorable to you (or your opponents), although I strive for as much balance as I can. This campaign is for someone who is OK with that, and knowing that their action is part of an overall team effort and story.

To see what we've been doing, the rules, etc., please check out the threads here:
https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/cmrt-operation-konrad.501/

If you are interested, please shoot me a PM.

Back