Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What is the best small battle you've played...

C

Chrisos

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an opponent for a battle that doesn't require loads of time to complete each turn.

In my first game against richtig the game started well and I was able to finish each turn in around 15 minutes. Later each turn took me around an hour to plan and implement. I have had 1 battle so far so it does take me longer to think it through.

The reason I'm asking is because I don't have the time in the evenings now that I have a new baby and a toddler to look after.

I really liked the look of Ithikial's map "Three Patrol Action" but it looks too difficult for whom ever get the American side.

I'd love to hear your views.

Cheers,

Chris.

Hmmm, looks like a case of 'Super Micromanaging'. Sounds like a turn in WiTPAE.

There are loads of scenarios that don't require 15 minutes to do a turn. Would you like me to send one?

Ha, I just find it difficult...

That would be great bill - even greater if you can play one against me!

I'm just about to install CM on my work laptop - so I'll be able to return at least one move a day.

I currently have CMBN, MG and the 2.12 upgrade. I'll purchase 3.0 and CMRT this week too. Oh and I have dropbox too.

Cheers,

C.

Hi guys - havinng real problems installing the game onto windows 8.1. Can anyone direct me to some advice. The support wiki wasn't that useful.

Cheers,

C.

I'm currently nearing the end of a TWC Priolo crossroad PBEM game - that's a really small map for CMFI, and a tight little scenario - a little more than a platoon each, but less than a full company.

I've also started a CMBN game of Running the Roads, which looks pretty promising.

The CMx2 games do work very well at the platoon level, I'd really like more scenarios on that scale.

"Running the roads" sounds interesting (I don't have CMFI yet).

@Bill and I are playing CMBN "Bad Apples". Just getting over a few technical issues, but already I'm caring about each individual soldier. Particularly if they are holding a machine pistol or not!

Cheers,

Chris.

Back