Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

27th July, Sunday Op 13:30 BST - Fallujah

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Regional update;

In breaking news today the Iranian leadership announced an immediate staged withdrawal of its forces from the West Asian theatre. The political statement on the reason for its withdrawal is 'Iran continues to support the geopolitical intent of the Canton Strategic Protocol Treaty but it feels the interests of the peoples of Takistan and the wider area are best severed by the cessation of combat activities by Iran.' Currently there is no comment on this move from Iran's military partner in the conflict, Pakistan.

For NATO forces blockaded in Western Fallujah this is welcome news. The thought of facing off against the two battle hardened battalions was not a pleasant one.

UN focus is fast shifting to Pakistan in an attempt to find a political solution however there is little to no movement from the Pakistani foreign minister. There are continued reports of Pakistani SF incursions into the city however these do not appear to be directed at NATO forces.

Situational update;

Intel discovered by Alpha during a raid on a separatist rebel camp suggests that rebels have somehow got access to a unknown quantity of weaponised anthrax. Mohammed, a civilian who assisted Alpha on the raid on the camp, translated the captured intel 'a container of make sick (anthrax) split into two. Trucked to Fallujah'. There was an indication, though Mohammed was not the easiest to understand, that there is an intention that one of the shipments is to be released in Fallujah, the destination of the second is a major city in Western Europe. There are over 300,000 civilians at Fallujah and over 200,000 NATO forces. With half a million lives at stake Alpha cannot sit on this intel.

The squad has no long range communication and no method to alert the outside world of the current situation.

Mission brief;

We have no choice but to head to Fallujah in an attempt to secure the shipments and to warn NATO command of the separatist rebels intent.

Our munitions are low and various pieces of equipment are damaged or missing after 5 weeks in the field. The journey to Fallujah is going to be tough, enemy deployment is heavy so we have to travel at night. We expect to arrive at the city early morning and insert under cover of darkness. The city is a war zone with various factions fighting for control. This is going to be a challenging mission, grab what you can and let's move out ASAP.

greetings_4.jpg

As this OP is 99% Alive, and as such random. I'm going to step up and take the lead unless someone else specifically wants it. Shout here on any role changes.

Mods required are below, note the removal of Reshmaan and the inclusion of Fallujah. Link is also below.

Mods required @A3MP (ver 1.4)
@CBA_A3 (ver 1.0.8.140725)
@Alive (ver 0.6.8.1406181)
@CAF_AG (ver 1.5.2)
@Fallujah (ver1.2.1)
@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons (ver 1.2.1)
@task_force_radio (0.9.2)
@JSRS2 (ver 2.2)
@TPWCAS_A3 (ver 5.5)

Fallujah link http://play.withsix.com/arma-2/mods/fallujah

Optional
@BlastCore_A3 (ver 0.3)
@mrb_a3_voicestop (ver 1.4)
@outlw_magrepack (ver 3.1.0)
@sthud_a3 (ver 14.3.2)
@VTS_WeaponResting (ver 0.5)

Roles and allocation

[Alpha 1-1] Squad Lead - DoubleD
[Alpha 1-2] JTAC -
[Alpha 1-3] Combat Engineer -
[Alpha 1-4] Paramedic - Septic

[Alpha 2-1] Fire Team Lead - Ithikial
[Alpha 2-2] Light Machine gun -
[Alpha 2-3] Anti Tank -
[Alpha 2-4] Marksman -

Last edited:
Vart, doesn't your employer know what is at stake here.... the lives of millions, maybe even people they know! Going to miss your killing skills and ability to stay alive when everyone else goes down.

We are looking thin on the ground, shout out if you can make it.

BST (British Summer Time) is plus one hour to GMT so kick off is 12:30 GMT, whatever that is your time.

Everyone will be NATO/BLUFOR.

Make sure you have loaded all the mods before, some of them are large. Also for TS ensure the TFAR plugins are activated - settings, plugins, Task Force Radio. If you've loaded TFAR via playwithsix it should load plugins where needed, just activate. If you downloaded yourself then you will need to google where things go, there are also good guides on youtube and a TFAR website http://radio.task-force.ru/en/

I try to put the server up 30 minutes before kick off for ironing out any issues. Looking forward to see everyone at Fallujah.

Hour long movie going up on my Youtube channel as I speak of this engagement. Edited down to get rid of the boring bits. Grab some popcorn and make sure your headphones aren't up too loud.

Also sorry about the quality in parts. Had to lower the rendering quality somewhat compared to my usual CM vids.

Hour long movie going up on my Youtube channel as I speak of this engagement. Edited down to get rid of the boring bits. Grab some popcorn and make sure your headphones aren't up too loud.

Also sorry about the quality in parts. Had to lower the rendering quality somewhat compared to my usual CM vids.
The G3 isn't shit, just another clear case of user error.
Also you need to use the advanced stances really bad, should help with the getting shot constantly.

Back