7th February Sunday OP 13:00 GMT

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello Gents,

Going to try again this Sunday. Connection is repaired, apparently the connection box outside shouldn't be full of water, who'd have thought :rolleyes:

I need to make it 30 mins later than normal as I have an earlier appointment, hopefully can still get some interest. It will be Patrol Ops mission, only the TFAR mod for comms.

Mods

@CBA_A3
@task_force_radio

I'm on call this weekend, hopefully (fingers crossed) I don't get my traditional Sunday morning emergency call.

A few screens from today.

1st FGM moves out to the objective while Vart and I provide overwatch in the APC. We were killed by an AT missile shortly after.
R7EfGzp.jpg

Rambler's Taxi Service waiting for some fares.
dePpojT.jpg

Vart tries to figure out how a body became stuck to the wall. What kind of sick joker does this? And against the window no less!
sr14uns.jpg

Apparently a chain link fence can support a 64 ton Merkava. I managed to get it stuck on the fence (don't ask), and Boomkow and Vart try to free me by attempting to knock down what turns out to be an indestructible fence section. Because Arma!
0tRBl11.jpg

Abandoning hope of freeing the stuck tank, we grab the remaining one and head out to the objective zone to kill some mobile artillery assets. Vart and Boomkow having fun laying waste to CSAT troops and vehicles.
NhlZ9t8.jpg

More CSATs being killed. Unfortunately, a Kajman decided to show up and destroyed our tank leaving us all severely wounded and unable to heal ourselves or each other. Interesting situation if you've ever been in it.
CMOfcv0.jpg

The mission was eventually accomplished. Many FGMers died to bring you that information.

Back
Top Bottom