Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

A Concrete Hell Multiplayer Campaign Intro and DAR videos

dkchapuis

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In case anybody doenst already watch all the Hapless videos, @Hapless put together a Multiplayer QB Campaign for SF2. It is a multiplayer quick battle campaign that anyone can join.
I havent seen an end date for Round 1, but there is still plenty of time to get a game in.

Also Hapless and I are releasing DAR videos of our game that finished about a week ago.

Hapless quick start video

Hapless DAR Videos

Chaps DAR Videos

This looks like fun, anybody wanna play me? I have no side preference.
With the CMFB tournament probably on hold / ended, I have some space for a PBEM.
Am planning to do this one with another opponent with me as the uncons after our current battle finishes. So we could do one with me as BLUE?

With the CMFB tournament probably on hold / ended, I have some space for a PBEM.
Am planning to do this one with another opponent with me as the uncons after our current battle finishes. So we could do one with me as BLUE?
Hey man, I will fight you! I was looking to be on red team I am still pretty new to PBEM, I own CM-ShockForce 2 My Email is Tevynwilliams81@gmail.com

Hey man, I will fight you! I was looking to be on red team I am still pretty new to PBEM, I own CM-ShockForce 2 My Email is Tevynwilliams81@gmail.com
Since that message RL and work decided to hinder my PBEM ambitions ;-). But we can start up a game with 'best effort' turns if you like. While I don't mind playing any side, I guess we should change me to Red since I'm not new to PBEM ;-). Also my other game that I was planning to play as Red hasn't progressed through as of yet.

i think 11 games have finished so far
me and a buddy of mine are playing it has a mirror..... we should hopefully have round 1 wrapped up in the next 2or3 days.......

hoping we get some AARs from the other games on this thread

Hey sorry I missed this reply from a couple weeks ago. Looks like you got your battle though. Anybody else wanna play me in this one?

Back