Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

A Shout Out for Steel Beasts Pro PE Players

enigma6584

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Anyone here own Steel Beasts Pro PE? I'm exploring the possibility, thinking of setting up a virtual armor unit that could meet one afternoon/evening every 3-4 weeks and play some hard-core missions in mechanized warfare.

The group would focus on real world tactics for armored warfare at the battalion level and lower. All crewable vehicles used in a variety of scenarios would be used. This means that at one meeting you'd be commanding a British Warrior IFV platoon and the next meeting you might be commanding a Russian T-72 company. The sky the limit.

All those interested please post here.

If anyone's interested or the $125 price tag put you off, SB Pro PE is on sale for $85 until the new upgrade comes out next month. I just picked it up myself last night. Been eyeing it since it came out, and couldn't pass it up at that price.

http://www.esimgames.com

With the new, upgraded version coming out this June, I'm thinking I am going to get back into this in a serious way. Was wondering whether anyone would be interested in a weekly or biweekly get-together in order to explore real tactics and teamwork with this superb armor simulation? Post here if you think you might be interested. Cheers.

Okay, sounds good. That is one person. Hopefully more will show interest.

For sure. btw, I spoke with gundoc, who posted earlier in this thread, and he's still interested in participating in an SB group.

Sweet! I'm still learning as well. Definitely recommend the CV-9030 tutorials, which I'm currently working my way through. Not only do they teach you how to use the CV-9030, it also goes into how to play the game, e.g. how to command multiple vehicles, how to command infantry squads, and how to put it all together.

Good. Looks like we got a few people who have SBPE. When SBPE 4.0 is released, about a month yet, we'll begin to set things up for group multiplayer sessions.

Hell yeah dude. No need for CM anymore. We can put it where it belongs ;). Speaking of which, I need to get off my butt and do an AAR for our assault on the desert airfield. That scen was INTENSE.

Back