ACSpectre SITREP

A

ACSpectre

I apologize to all for falling off the face of the virtual planet. I am currently in the middle of ending a 20 year marriage, so needless to say, real life issues are my priority just now. I have informed all of my opponents of the situation and I am hoping to be able to at least continue my current games in a timely fashion. My time here however will continue to be very limited, but I fully intend to make sure I visit and post enough so commander Bootie is not forced to drop me from the ranks.

I hope all of you here are well and I look forward to resuming regular forum visits and correspondence in the near future.

ACSpectre, out.

...but I fully intend to make sure I visit and post enough so commander Bootie is not forced to drop me from the ranks..

Actually it's the forum software that gives us the chop, not Bootie. He clicked something in the forum back office to let the Grim Reaper loose, it patrols the site and cuts us down if we've been inactive for 3 months (gulp)

reaper.jpg

I apologize to all for falling off the face of the virtual planet. I am currently in the middle of ending a 20 year marriage, so needless to say, real life issues are my priority just now. I have informed all of my opponents of the situation and I am hoping to be able to at least continue my current games in a timely fashion. My time here however will continue to be very limited, but I fully intend to make sure I visit and post enough so commander Bootie is not forced to drop me from the ranks.

I hope all of you here are well and I look forward to resuming regular forum visits and correspondence in the near future.

ACSpectre, out.

Im sure your going through a hard time just now. Keep your chin up and your mates at FGM are here if you ever need a moan. :)

Catch you soon.

Back
Top Bottom