Ammo Adjustment

R

Rolling Thunder

Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the ammo carried by the AFV's?
In CMBB you could adjust to say 25 AP, 30HE, and 15 smoke. Is there a way in CMBN?

Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the ammo carried by the AFV's?
In CMBB you could adjust to say 25 AP, 30HE, and 15 smoke. Is there a way in CMBN?

After all these years of playing CMBB, I didn't realized that you could adjust the ammo load for AVF's.

Lighthorse
:painkiller:

Lol that does not really answer his question. And I'm very interested in this answer. Can you even adjust the ammo carried by units? I know about the ammo setting in editor but what if I want more ammo?

I'm sorry I should have been more specific.
It could only be done in editor mode, you can do somewhat the same in CMBN but it is more generic than specific.
In CMBB you could actually give the exact count for ammo in AFVs, in CMBN you can only give a Adequate or Full rating.

I'm sorry I should have been more specific.
It could only be done in editor mode, you can do somewhat the same in CMBN but it is more generic than specific.
In CMBB you could actually give the exact count for ammo in AFVs, in CMBN you can only give a Adequate or Full rating.

Ah...Yes I knew about the editing AFV's and all the other units in all three CM1x games scenarios or campaigns. Rolling Thunder you had me going there for a moment ....LOL

Back
Top Bottom