Anyone going to get NATO?

so have alot of the bugs gone from this game now? I played it when it first came out but it was such a mess that the game turned into a bug fest . I think BF nead help from Star Ship troops to smash the bugs .

so have alot of the bugs gone from this game now? I played it when it first came out but it was such a mess that the game turned into a bug fest . I think BF nead help from Star Ship troops to smash the bugs .

That's what I suspected - the current version (which is 1.30) is a far cry from what you experienced with 1.0. They even added a few new things like dynamic lighting for night battles. There still might be a few little bugs left here and there but the current version works like a charm and plays really nice.

perhaps I will reinstall and patch the game and have another look

perhaps I will reinstall and patch the game and have another look

I'd recommend that before giving it your final verdict. BFC tried really hard to improve CMSF. And everything they did wrong with the first game on teh enw engine they'll make right in the next game.

you say the version is 1.30 but the patch I can only find is 1.10

1.30 hasn't been released yet I don't think.

1.21 (or mebbe 1.20) should be available though, unless you bought a paradox version?

I see you show your colours now :) . I have contacted BF as I have lost my license key :-(

I see you show your colours now :) . I have contacted BF as I have lost my license key :-(

Ouch. It might be possible they want you to buy a new game - policy is pretty strict but you might get lucky.

Oh, and I'm not showing any colors. The game actually really grew on me.

looks like I am mucked up with the game. So I will have to decide to buy a new one,

I found my key!! :) Have been playing the game this afternoon, it is alot better than before troops do what you want them to do rather than the mess of before. You get a good feel of playing a battle, got my arse kicked on one battle but doing ok with another. So wil start playinng thsi some more perhaps an email game .

I found my key!! :) Have been playing the game this afternoon, it is alot better than before troops do what you want them to do rather than the mess of before. You get a good feel of playing a battle, got my arse kicked on one battle but doing ok with another. So wil start playinng thsi some more perhaps an email game .

Good to hear! Tell me when you want a PBEM game. I'm not that good either so you should stand a fair chance. :biggrin1:

It'd be better if yous et one up because I have all modules installed and don't quite know which battle is for which module. Or do you prefer a QB?

ok I am trying to set a pbem game up where do the files go to? I have looked in the out going mail box and also incoming maul box nothing there. I have looked on the Bf help site and resset folder options to see hidden files but nothing there?

You sure you set it to "2 Players - Email"? Becasue if you did yous hould have a file in your "outgoign" folder.

Back
Top Bottom