Aris Terrain AddOn Pack 2 (2012-01-23)

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an optional Mod Pack which contains variants (mostly in HD resolution) that may further enhance your gaming experience. It´s intended to be used together with my Terrain Mod Pack version 2 and HD Grass Mods. Mini Ground grass textures are included. Performance, oddly enough, is barely affected (I wasn´t able to notice any difference myself), try it by yourself, and backup just in case.

More...

Am I right in thinking that when you put a terrain pack into the 'Z' folder you have to be selective about what goes in, ie. if its say tree-bark_1, tree-bark_2 etc. the tree-bark_2 will take priority over tree-bark_1 and ignore the first entry?
Or will it read and implement all variations randomly?

Great Mods!

Cheers

Am I right in thinking that when you put a terrain pack into the 'Z' folder you have to be selective about what goes in, ie. if its say tree-bark_1, tree-bark_2 etc. the tree-bark_2 will take priority over tree-bark_1 and ignore the first entry?
Or will it read and implement all variations randomly?

Great Mods!

Cheers

Certain 'Skins' will be variable, and are usually identified as _1 _2 etc... I am not sure about tree bark... with most of the Mods I use, I just take the complet folder and place it in the Z folder... but I try not to have two sets of grass from two different designers...etc... see below

mod1.jpg

mod2.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I see that you put the complete mod file folders into your 'Z' folder and not just the brz. files, I always thought that you had to separate the brz's & bmp's from the rest and only insert those, interesting!

Cheers matey!

Back
Top Bottom