Aris_Jagdpanzer Mid Mod (2011-12-21)

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
This is my 45th Vehicle mod. I have used photoreal samples of mud, sand, stains, leaks, rust, bullet holes, paint chipping, and dozens of HD Photoshop brushes, blablabla...I always try to make mods that once loaded into the game don´t look cartoonish, that is, mods that actually BLEND with the environment and stock terrain graphics so that they look like they belong there. Weathering amount is always debatable, some may say too much is not realistic, some may say they like it very dirty. Everybody likes decals ;). I have included 4 eventually. I have read opinions from players that say they would like foliage, nets and some other extra stuff on mods, but CMBN uses high quality 3d models, and that stuff most of the times looks like stickers attached or completely unrealistic. I like suggestions a lot anyway.And now allow me to speak about myself for a bit if you want to read it anyway:I feel myself like I am losing motivation slowly. It´s been a huge task to mod ALL vehicles and it´s my ultimate goal, but I feel like I need others to take charge of vehicle modding. I do this for fun, but lately I have been wondering if I really do.It has turn into a mechanical task instead of being a creative one. I am slowly getting out of new ideas, so I hope you will understand if my modding activity decreases. I want to enjoy my mods myself, that´s all. I thing camoing is my next step, as it´s a real challenge now for me. Ain´t no telling whatsoever.H...

More...

Back
Top Bottom