Aris_Photoreal Walls Mod (2011-12-29)

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a mod which may not be to everyone's taste. I have used photoreal textures, retouched and modified to blend the game 3D models. The effect in the game is quite evident once you load the mod. If you don´t like it, well, Juju did an awesome mod too, so you may check the Repository in case you missed it.There are some known issues when wall textures meet in a corner, as they stretch and distort, nothing I can really do about it, sorry.Stock wall textures have a repetitive pattern that it´s used by the game engine when a wall it´s long enough. There is no problem about that when the wall textures look like a checkerboard, since the texture repeat themselves and align properly. The result is good BUT very repetitive if you ask me.This mod, modifies that to some extent but the drawback is that the "random" patterns repeat, creating clones. It´s my most "dramatic" mod in some sense. And curiously, one of my favorites.I don´t claim it to be good, it´s just that I like it myself.Check it in game, you may like it too after all.

More...

This shows how friendly players are in this game. Aris made a mod and is honest about it not being very great. So he points us in the directing of JuJu's wall mod. (wich is btw in my Z folder. Downloadable @Eniced's dropbox)

Back
Top Bottom