Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 session Sunday 30th January - 11:00 GMT

Redbully

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
FGM Zapad81 M02.png
This mission is a 'continuation' of my Zapad 81 mission. A few hours ago in the dead of night there where multiple incursions by USSR forces over the east-west German border. This morning we received conformation of the attack and a call to arms from chairman Khrushchev. Our company is getting ready to mobilize. Our platoon has been sent ahead to clear the flank of the main soviet effort in this region.

We will be playing as a T-55A platoon (Or alternatively a Mot-Schutze squad). We are tasked with pushing over the border to support the northern flank of advanced units of a Motostrelki Guards Division.

(Slots for 66 players :ROFLMAO:)

Teamspeak address:
37.17.170.6:3007
Server address:
Port:
Password:
Provided on the day in TS

We are using the modern modlist + GM
Modern + CW
If you don't own GM then this mod is needed. (Gnarly)

(Remember to enable GM DLC in the launcher)

I am going away to a party this weekend, so I'm not sure if I will be able to attend this Sunday as I will be arriving back in the late afternoon.
In addition, there's lots of stuff being juggled in real life for me at the moment (including moving house) so my attendance will probably be very patchy over the next couple of months.
I will still try to attend sessions if I can make it.

It's not the same when there is no one with 200 ping on the server.

In addition, there's lots of stuff being juggled in real life for me at the moment (including moving house) so my attendance will probably be very patchy over the next couple of months.
I will still try to attend sessions if I can make it.
Take care, we will be here when you have settled in.

Back