Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA sale on Steam - update to version 2.00... FREE PERFUME!!

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
There is a big sale of ArmA 3 DLC's on Steam, around 65% off most stuff. If you're missing anything now's a good time to get it, APEX is £6, Cold War Germany is £8.50 which gives a nice new map. Lot's more Campaign options if people have it :shootero:

To get most bang for your buck for the base game Apex and Contact are the way to go. Both come with a new map and the largest amount of and widest variety of new vehicles and gear and other props. Both also have single player campaigns, though the Apex one is shit.

Thanks for the tip. In a wild moment of abandon I bought Cold War and Contact.
The only ones I'm missing now are Jets and Karts. Shame that I barely know how to play the game. :p

Now where's my PERFUME @DoubleD?
I plan on using it as a substitute for personal hygiene for the next few months.
I'll smell like a pretty flower...with a musky undertone of body odour. And bacon. :giggle:

Thanks for the tip. In a wild moment of abandon I bought Cold War and Contact.
The only ones I'm missing now are Jets and Karts. Shame that I barely know how to play the game. :p

Now where's my PERFUME @DoubleD?
I plan on using it as a substitute for personal hygiene for the next few months.
I'll smell like a pretty flower...with a musky undertone of body odour. And bacon. :giggle:

As soon as we can get our arses out of Chernarus and back to London I'll see if I can get you some. I'm sure the ladies will savour the flavour of Eau de Arma. We might need to travel economy though, which is going to upset @Gnarly

Back