Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Arrest me, I DARE YOU

What's that stuff they sprayed on him? :unsure:

Looks like pepper spray to me. Nasty stuff. They drenched him. He took it pretty well at first. Bet it stung like a MFer after a few minutes.

Edit: If they hadn't arrested him, like he dared them to, he would have been 100% on the ground anyway, crying like a baby.

I'm sure his "Fuck the Police" t-shirt earned him extra points. :)
Classic ponytail takedown. Exactly like they are trained to do. (My wife is an ex-cop and I defended cops alleged to have engaged in malfeasance for over 30 years. Watching a plaintiff attorney's face, the moment that they learn that such a takedown of their client was ... no only legal but ... encouraged, never got old.)

Last edited:
Years ago, I was the Plant manager for a janitorial supply manufacturer, Betco Corp. perhaps you’ve seen their products when you’re traveling. Back in the 50s they formulated a product that was synthetic soap, primarily used in various other products to give them cleaning/foaming ability.
We had a customer that had a request from a South African government for a product that could be sprayed on the ground to basically keep someone from getting away (Riot control) So they used this stuff and added some serious dye called“ urinine green“ (Very concentrated) . At the end user they used it like you would use a “Fire foam” product but sprayed it at the rioters through a fire hose combined with water.
Naturally the shit was extremely slippery and the rioters would fall down and get covered in this green dye, I presume used for later identification.

They named it “Slip and dye”

Funny shit!!

Back