Attention members signed up for FGM Olympics

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Despite my best efforts tonight to make head nor tail of this tournament I am closing it down.

I went through both threads and it made no sense at all. Results were scattered about, games not finished and other players who joined not even in the listings.

Im disappointed but putting it to sleep was the best option.

From now on Im going to be pretty strict about tournaments that get started. I loathe seeing them started and not finished.

Not only does it waste the time of the players but also mine as I do work on the site to provide it an area etc.

There is no blame on the players here but I guess the responsibility lies with Numberz for not seeing it thru (there may have been extenuating circumstamces) and with me for not ensuring it was run to its best potential.

Sorry again... we live and learn.

..I went through both threads and it made no sense at all..

Ha ha..:)

"It would be so nice if something made sense for a change." -Alice In Wonderland

alice.jpg

Despite my best efforts tonight to make head nor tail of this tournament I am closing it down.

I went through both threads and it made no sense at all. Results were scattered about, games not finished and other players who joined not even in the listings.

Im disappointed but putting it to sleep was the best option

Yes you are right about live and learn, some times a hard lesson, don't feel bad about it mate it happen's

From now on Im going to be pretty strict about tournaments that get started. I loathe seeing them started and not finished.

Not only does it waste the time of the players but also mine as I do work on the site to provide it an area etc.

There is no blame on the players here but I guess the responsibility lies with Numberz for not seeing it thru (there may have been extenuating circumstamces) and with me for not ensuring it was run to its best potential.

Sorry again... we live and learn.

Yes you are right we live and learn, don't feel bad about mate it happens

Back
Top Bottom