Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Academy I & 2

Probus

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Has anyone been playing the Battle Academy games? I just picked up Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front and the Kursk DLC and found them to be pretty fun. They are also multiplayer. I also decided to grab the Battle Academy 1 game and DLC when it went on sale.
I have found them on Slitherine, Matrix and Steam. Here is a link to the game in the Steam store:

I used to play Battle Academy 1 on my iPad H2H with a friend. Unfortunately, something broke the game and Matrix and Lords never attempted to fix it. I tried with their Support for about three years to get the issue resolved, but never succeeded. That’s the caveat with Matrix games. You purchase a game and take your chances with no resolution for issues. It happened twice with me, so I’m hesitant to buy another game from them. I won’t even buy Combat mission from them (I also own every CM title except Afghanistan, and have preordered Fire and Rubble from the CM site). I just don’t have any faith in Matrix left.

Back