Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Bonhams Auction

Gunner

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Somehow now I am getting newsletters via email from Bonhams Auction House in London.
I think it started after I signed up for newsletters for the Goodwood Festival of Speed in England.
It caught my eye in that they have auctions for amazing cars I can only dream of owning so I didn't unsubscribe. I’ve posted some pics around here somewhere.
It's a rich man's or in my case a dreamers auction house ;)

Anyway today I received an email for an auction called “Conflicts of the 20th Century.

Here’s someplace you can spend all that cash you saved hunkering down this past CoVid year.

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/26...0328012021#/aa1=1&MR1_length=108&w1=list&m1=1

Some examples…..

jIw38PK.jpg

bDSsYQe.jpg

iauTxQ1.jpg

This one would look good on the wall behind Bootie when he’s giving us a View From The Turret. ;)

amTkhaw.jpg

Gunner

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Maybe that was the car your Dad was taking your Mom to the hospital with the day you were born. :unsure: ;)
Just kidding.
Probably was bought by some rich tosser speeding around Somerset scaring all the cows. Ha!