Bug with CMBN

L

Lighthorse

Lately I have been experiencing a bug with CMBN not saving CMBN/out-going game file.
Either its my computer or something with CMBN.
I'm load the file into CMBN/incoming file folder, start and play the game...and when it comes to saving the file, there be the pop-up mini-screen showing the new file name and chick here to save it. When I open the CMBN/out-going file folder, the file won't be there or anywhere else?
So I would have to do it all over again, hoping that there be a saved file in out-going folder. It happen three times tonight with one CMBN game file. I finally reboot the computer, turned off all other software, did a C-Clean of my desktop and tried it again for the forth time and it worked that time. All the other CMBN games(five of them) I didn't have any problems.
One other thing is, this bug sometimes happens with my laptop at work too.

Any ideas?

Lighthorse
:crutch:

Yes that is a problem that battlefront knows about and is working on...

I have discovered that when working in the editor for a long period of time (a few hours with maybe 20 saves or so), and then going to play a turn from the 'save-incoming' area that the turn will not open, just quickley goes to save file name screen... I believe this is from a memory leak within the editing portion of the program. Many programs don't give back what they take. Stop and start the program and it works fine...

Back
Top Bottom