Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Most of my FPS experiences are set in war zones or against terrorists so I got this game as a change form the norm. Its set in the old Wild West where you start as a bounty hunter called Silas Greaves and through a series of flashbacks you tell your story. The setting is nice but the game mechanics are just plain awful as it harks back to the old school shooters where it is basically on rails and the computer just continually spits enemies at you with no real chance to avoid them sneak by them or use any kind of strategy whatsoever. Its duck shoot move, duck shoot move rinse and repeat... then you get the boss battles where all bosses seem to have Gatling guns. There is also a duel section in it where you go toe to toe with another gun slinger but even this appears wonky as the mechanics dont work well and although I won a few duels I think it was more from luck than skill. Not a very enjoyable game if truth be told.

Last edited:
Back