Can you name this song??

B

Breaklight

Can you name this song?? -RESOLVED!!

Hello Gents,

I found this song hidden away in a mission file for Arma2.
Its a 28 second long fragment of some rock'n'roll from the 60's / 70's(?) in ogg format.

View attachment war2.rar

Who can please help me figure out who made this and what the number is called?
The file is called war, but i dont think that is the name of the song.

Regards Breaklight

Changed the file from ogg to wmv. its now only 15secs long.
see file above

Can´t open the file after extracting. :( Unknown format. Could you post or send it as mpg or such things?!

Greetings

You are sure it´s 60s or 70s? And thanks for changing! I´ll try to figure out what it is. Have a few friends who are involved in that kind of music.

Greetings

Its sounds a bit bluesy.not qute a rock n roll..perhaps something along the Alman Brothers

I was a teenager through the 60's and don't remember it, and I don't remember it from the 70's onwards either.
I thought for a minute it might be a snippet from the Death Wish 2 theme (1982) but I doubt it-

I'm a big rockn'roll fan as well as a avid jazz and classical fan and I can safely say it sounds more bluesy or country rock.

well, that rock 60's / 70's was just a vague guess of mine. I was thinking along the lines of led zepplin or crosby, stills and nash, country joe macdonald (?!)
But damn, i think those 15 seconds sound good!

You dont have to eat your hat Nathangun!
Mate of mine had an app on his phone. play the song and the app tells you who and what.

artist : Otis Taylor
song : ten million slaves
album : Respect the dead and also on Recapturing the banjo
later released on filmsoundtrack van Public enemy

See on youtube

Back
Top Bottom