Canada declares war on the US

A

ACSpectre

Unable to stand the humiliation of being defeated by the US at the game they invented, and on home ice no less, the Canadien Parliament has authorized the use of force to crush the impertinent upstarts from south of the border.

Rumor has it that General Gretzky is being brought out of retirement to lead the assault. :usa2:

Sure would, especially if we turned off the supply of oil, water, fertilier and uranium.

: )

Cheers!

Leto

LOL...water!? Good luck on that one....I am surrounded by the Great Lakes.
Lord Bane

Ask yourself this: would you want to drink from any of the Great Lakes?

Cheers!

Leto

To give the US team their due, they played well enough to win... well at least Ryan Miller did! I think that is the first time in the Olympics that they have beaten Canada... so it is indeed a monumental achievement and due to the advance of the US hockey program, was a long time coming.

But one win does not a gold medal win.

Cheers!

Leto

But one win does not a gold medal win.

Cheers!

Leto

Very true, but one loss for the Canadiens on their home soil is a stake to the heart!!!

Read on the net today that Babcock is thinking of benching Brodeur and going with Luongo against Germany.

Ever see the Mouse that roared movie. A small country in Europe attacked the States with bows/arrows/knights armour from the 15th century, etc. they believed that when they lost they would receive a Marshall like plan to rebuild there country. It satrred Peter Sellars.

Ever see the Mouse that roared movie. A small country in Europe attacked the States with bows/arrows/knights armour from the 15th century, etc. they believed that when they lost they would receive a Marshall like plan to rebuild there country. It satrred Peter Sellars.

I've not seen it but I love Peter Sellers. I will go to Netflix and see if I can find it.

Back
Top Bottom