Can't find it!

Wow, sounds awesome. I would like to place my order for that mod too.
Please send one to lighthorsefgm at yahoo dot com.
Thanks
LH

Ok mTK, you got me interested now.
I found this mod. Is it the one?

Alternate Vehicle and Weapon Silhouettes download_trans.gif Download
Thank you for downloading Alternate Vehicle and Weapon Silhouettes
Description:
img_1084_01.png

img_1084_03.png

img_1084_02.png

Vehicle and Weapon Silhouettes Mod for CMBN v5.0

This mod is made up of a lot of pieces. There are pictures and a full doc file with explainations included in the zip file.

The main bits:

mb-sil-plain.zip: coloured unit and weapon pictures.
mb-sil-plain-black.zip: black silhouette unit and weapon pictures.
mb-sil.zip: coloured unit and weapon pictures with damage and penetration bargraphs.
mb-sil-black.zip: black unit and weapon pictures with damage and penetration bars.
mb-sil-cm1style.zip: coloured unit and weapon pictures with damage and penetration colour-coded blocks in CM1 style.
mb-sil-cm1style-black.zip: black unit and weapon pictures with damage and penetration colour-coded blocks in CM1 style.
mb-sil-redgreen.zip: coloured unit and weapon pictures with damage and penetration bargraphs, tinted blue for clarity for those persons with red-green colour blindness.
mb-sil-redgreen-black.zip: black unit and weapon pictures with damage and penetration bargraphs, tinted blue for clarity for those persons with red-green colour blindness.

Included inside these packages: (omit any or all of these as required)

zmb-defence.brz: replaces the damage icons and artillery delay icons with little bar graphs.
zmb-defence-redgreen.brz: replaces the damage icons and artillery delay icons with little blue-tinted bar graphs.
zmb-special-equipment.brz: replaces the special equipment icons with less bold examples.
zmb-special-equipment-black.brz: replaces the special equipment icons with black silhouettes.
zmb-viewpoint.brz: a compass replacement which shows which way you are looking.
zmb-supression.brz: revised suppression meter.

Also included inside most of the zip files are two more zipped files:

xxxx-range.brz adds effective range info to the weapon silhouettes.
xxxx-cal.brz adds effective range info and ammo caliber info to the weapon silhouettes.

Look to your email mTK, I'm be sending this mod to you.
I already had it, couldn't find any other vehicle information mods...sorry.
LH

Back
Top Bottom