Change of Allegiance

After having suffered another humiliating defeat as the Germans I've come around to the thinking that the Germans are poorly represented in CMN for a variety of reasons.

Frankly, I'm tired of constantly being outnumbered and overrun. So, until BF brings us the Eastern Front I am immediately changing my allegiance from Axis to Allied. A new U.S. commander is born.

Looking forward to the new Commonwealth disk!

Burn heretic :chuncky:

I understand your decision but as a German player I find myself more on the winning then loosing side.

LOL

Well captain America if you like I would like to challenge you for a scenario. See if your puny yanks can match my glorious German army

mTk, I think you need some well placed MG42's (Crack,Extreme) and a few PzVI's (Vet or higher), then toss out any unit that doesnt have na MG42 within the element... grab you some 81mm Mortars... and then play me.... and I am sure you will think the Axis units are awesome....lol...

But on a serious note - I actually think that Axis forces are better... though I believe it is my playing style as I am more of a defensive player... I play mostly AMI (H2H) and my record is not good, though I don't think my tactics are bad... also in all the play testing I have done, I believe that the Axis have weapons that can turn the tide on the battlefield much quicker then the AMI (excluding Arty)...

I do find your comment interesting though...

I like playing either side in CMBN or Cm1x engines.
Both sides have their strengths and weakest.
mTK, try to get as many games in as possible again other FGM player will help you.
Win or lose your gaming skills will slowly get better...the downside is so well your opponents.
If you want to game CMBN for fun, no ladder or campaign fights, I'm be willing to help you my friend.
Send me something we can mirror play for fun and we can email each other on do's and don'ts.

Your friend
Lighthorse

Believe it or not I do know what I'm doing (mostly). I'm just getting extremely frustrated on defense getting pounded and not having any idea at all where the incoming is coming from. Need to go on the attack a while I think.

That and having my Panthers and Tigers getting killed with one shot through their front armor. Figured I may as well have a handful of Shermans if that's going to happen. :disturbed:

Back
Top Bottom