CMBB problems - help?

A

Alikchi

Hey guys, my PBEMs have been stalled for the past few days cause I'm having some serious CMBB issues. I've uploaded a video.

(PS, ACSpectre, don't look, this is our LMS game!)

[video=youtube;pLPvaFh_HWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLPvaFh_HWc[/video]

For those who can't see.. I can't watch the combat replays properly. The model animations are glitching and the ten second increments are untrustworthy (units moving too far sometimes). I have another game where if I click play units just continue forward on their first path until they drive off the map, and the clock says from 0 to negative 30000 seconds or something like that? EXTREMELY odd. Anyways, this is immediately after reinstalling CMBB. Anyone encountered anything like this?

Sorry,

I scrolled down as soon as I saw your warning. Didn't see anything.

I would try a total reinstall first. Then see what goes on. Let us know.

Looks like one of those one-in-a-thousand glitches that happen from time to time... did you change anything within your system setup (special software, hardware etc.)? A different OS might also be the reason the base code isn't functioning properly anmyore...

I want men that can run that fast....but not the other issues

I want men that can run that fast....but not the other issues

:D

Thanks for the advice everybody. Pending a complete reformat of the PC (which I'm reluctant to do), I've dug up a sturdy old laptop running XP and CMBB is playing just fine again.

Back
Top Bottom