Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN and CMBS

nmoral

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Looking for 2 matches:

- CMBN. I don't have any module. I'd like to play an attack/defense or assault/defense. Open for any entertaining map/scenario you would like to play. Any role (attacker or defender) or any side it is ok for me, so you can pick whatever you prefer.

- CMBS. First modern war title I play, and after 4 matches versus the AI, I have realised that it is more unforgiving and fast pathed than the WW2 ones (or at least it is my impression, I tend to lose units quite fast). So I'd rather play something not too big since I'm learning the ropes.

I'll Take you in in CMBN, want a scenario or a quick Battle where both Sides can purchase their own Pixeltruppen?

I'll Take you in in CMBN, want a scenario or a quick Battle where both Sides can purchase their own Pixeltruppen?
Nice. If you don't mind, let's purchase troops. I'll send you a pm with my email

We could play CMBN. PM me ;)
Hi!. Thanks for the battle offering, although I'm playing 3 battles at the moment. I guess it is better to stay as it is so can keep a decent rhythm sending back turns

Back