Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN 'Battle Drill 1 Alpha series' Tournament series Play testers wanted!

Horza Omanid

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Evening All. I'm working on a CMBN project designed mainly with newer players in mind. it's an amalgamation of several different narrative, and tournament style formats I've seen here and on the CM discord. However, it is scaled down into what I am calling a platoon++, or maybe Company - at most sized set of engagements. I am now searching for a couple brave souls to play test the first few missions of this series that I'm calling the 'Battle Drill 1 Alpha series' to help ensure the experience is as enjoyable to play as possible before I try kicking off a full event. Attached to this I've added a little PDF with some more specific details for those interested!

Attachments

• Battle_Drill_1_Alpha_Series_1.pdf
    60.7 KB · Views: 12
Yeh I'd be happy to playtest for you, with the caveat that I will be away from the 4th to the 11th of November.
If that works for you send me a DM and let's kick this off. :2draw:

Hi, it sounds interesting, i'm almost a new player and could play test several missions. I'll be away from the 1st to 5th of november.

Hello, iam happy to participate in the testing, i played several games in Black Sea, but in Normandy iam pretty new

Back