CMBN CW pbem opponent wanted

7thcav

Time to start getting some games in. CW....Prefer QB meeting engagement,combined arms of medium size,no preference toward a map. Open to playing a scenario as well.

Hey 7thCavalry,
I'm be interested, only if we play on map(s) I'm have been designing for FGM campaign
The map(s) needs some playtesting, So they may be a little out of balance.
We can mirror play each map.
email me at lighthorsefgm at yahoo dot com if you're interested.

Thanks
Lighthorse
:tickled_pink:

Hey 7th, I am new to FGM. Would you be interested in another opponent. I need to get my first fight in :). I am open to anything.

With what I have going now I couldn't guarantee a daily turn rate,but I am not opposed to starting another with that in mind.

Ooops,

I took the liberty of sending you another two game files to test out another quick battle map "The Canal" for FGM.
There three bridges cross the canal, a highway, a railroad and a foot bridge. all the roads and railroad are on elevated ground, and rest of the area is lower ground is fields, that are very muddy, so can be hazardous in crossing with vehicles. With wide open area, with good line of sight, should be fun.

Lighthorse

Hey 7th, I completely understand limited ability to respond. I am still interested whenever you are :)

Back
Top Bottom