CMBN scenario from Armchair General

L

Lighthorse

Armchair has posted a CMBN scenario.
Best played as Americans, Human vs AI.
Note the scenario will come rar zipped. So you will need to extracted the file.

"Enjoy playing Armchair General‘s interactive games that appear in each issue? Like to play Combat Mission PC games? Ed William has combined the two in "A Ranger Squad Gets a Tall Order!"
This Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy scenario was inspired by a scenario written by John Antal and published in the September 2005 issue of ACG. You command an infantry squad supported by a Sherman as it advances on a hamlet—but the enemy is closing in on both flanks!
Click here to see Ed’s Combat Mission adaptation of the original ACG scenario, A Ranger Squad Gets a Tall Order!"
http://www.armchairgeneral.com/an-a...io-for-combat-mission-battle-for-normandy.htm

I posted this days ago on the FGM facebook/twitter pages which I also run. :)
Well, I'm sorry, I was a little slow on the uptake boss.
But then I never check FGM's facebook or twitter.

Ah...that twitter, didn't know that was called twitter.
Always thought twitter were only send on handheld smart phones.

What's facebook and who is twitter?

Huh? What' du say?!?!?! Hold on. Let me turn up my hearing aid.

Thanks I think Das Tiger.
All us old farts need to support each other .....LOL

Thanks I think Das Tiger.
All us old farts need to support each other .....LOL
Don't worry my enlightened and beloved sheller of the helpless. I was speaking of myself metaphorically. I don't have a hearing aid and know what Facebook and Twitter are. But I gave all that stuff up a few years back. My wife says I'm an old fart since I gave that stuff up. (Sometime I'll tell you the story of how we reconnected after dating years ago. Facebook was involved. Or better yet you can read my future best-seller about the story... Once I actually finish writing it!!!)

P.S. I think you owe me a turn.

Any one up Tue play this pbem? I wanna to play this scenario against some fresh brain...

Back
Top Bottom