CMBN Suggestions

Sometime it chooses well, sometimes not. The trick is the hit the suggestion button and then look over what it gave you, and see if you can use that force on the map you're playing on, and complete the mission you've been tasked with. If you aren't happy with it, hit the button again, and it will set something else up. You can hit the button as many times as you like, but always check what it gives you. It will sometimes give you combinations that you'd never think of choosing yourself, and they can complete the task asked. It's a good way to get ideas of force compositions...

Then fine tune the suggestions with deleting stuff you don't want and buy what you need.

yea like Johnsy, scrap everything and buy BIG CATS.....:)

Sent via Tapatalk

LOL...how can you go wrong with that!

Also Hedgehog, if you're prefering to our mirror battles, well I just added two more for your pleasure my friend.
And remember these are just for fun.....no ladder scoring to worry.
So "No worries"

LH :")

Suggestions usually buys mixed forces with sometimes weird OOB, for example a bunch of AT guns when playing assault or dozens of mortar supports when playing defender. Like Johnsy said, you need to study carefully what the AI gave you and sometimes it's OOBs you never thought of. And sometimes it gives you a platoon of Tiger tanks to attack a woody hill...its like 50-50

Bloody hell, I'm not used to having people agreeing with me. My missus has been telling me I'm wrong for over 20yrs and I've nearly started to believe her...

Bloody hell, I'm not used to having people agreeing with me. My missus has been telling me I'm wrong for over 20yrs and I've nearly started to believe her...

That's the definition of mariage no?

By the way, I fully agree with regarding the "suggestion" option !

Back
Top Bottom