CMBN Video Contest for August 2012

F

Fredrocker

The FGM - CMBN Video Contest for August 2012... A prize will be awarded monthly (Most will be duplicate publications or PDF Files from Fredrockers 1200 Book/Magazines Library, mailed directly to the winner) along with a ribbon for his FGM collection.

The Rules -

Video must be at least 15 seconds long
Video's can only contain CMBN action (mulitple action sequences are fine, ie. perspective from both units, etc) and edited wording or captions
Judgement will be on creativity, action, camera angles, etc...

This months prize will be a PDF Copy of World at War Vol 11. (Afrikakorps)...

Finally, visual recognition of the best combat pistol ever made, my beloved M1911. :)
This was during the last man standing tournament. Dismounted crews from both sides were attempting to take and hold objectives. Close combat Texas style. ;)

Finally, visual recognition of the best combat pistol ever made, my beloved M1911. :)
This was during the last man standing tournament. Dismounted crews from both sides were attempting to take and hold objectives. Close combat Texas style. ;)

Nice video and incredible shooting.

The video shows what is wrong with crew small arms accuracy very well.
If you had put a standard rifle section in the same spot my feeling is that it wouldn't have performed half as well as the crew with its pistols. And this with a rifle, not a pistol held out at arms length, fired from a kneeling postion. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom