CMBN Video Contest - January 2012 - (WINNER - Johnsy)

F

Fredrocker

Gentlemen,

Starting this month and every month for the year of 2012, FGM will be having a CMBN Video Contest... A prize will be awarded monthly (Most will be duplicate publications from Fredrockers 1200 Book/Magazines Library, mailed directly to the winner) along with a ribbon for his FGM collection.

The Rules -

1) Video must be at least 15 seconds long
2) Video's can only contain CMBN action (mulitple action sequences are fine, ie. perspective from both units, etc) and edited wording or captions
3) Judgement will be on creativity, action, camera angles, etc...

Good luck and enjoy... First prize will be a Hardcover 1245 page 1960 copy of The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer... The book is in good condition, but without the original dust cover... and also awarded to the 1st winner will be an electronic version of World at War Magazine (Issue 1) 64 pages in PDF format...

Indeed... does anyone have any tips about making videos though?
FRAPS is a good free software that will record up to 30 seconds (free verision, paid version will do endless) into an AVI file...

Windows Live Movie Maker can be used for Video Editing (crop, appended, captions, special effects) and it is free

I have used VirtualDub on my older XP machine and it is free and has a lot of features..

I have also heard that this SITE has some freeware though I have not used any of it...

Hope this helps

Hey Bootie

Good job... when you save out of Movie Maker there is an option for Save As High Def... which will give you 1080 or 720p output (file will be bigger) which will give you great quality..

If you snap frame after frame of the CMBN Ladder, it will look like my Winning percentage is falling faster then the Italian Economy...

Here are a few of my entry's.

The first two are of some of my tigers in action.

Moving into position.

Then one of the tigers was taken out by an M10, but the crew wanted payback.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0vi2QreAUp8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="720" width="1280"></iframe>

That tank crewman had some shot with his luger there... must be Klaus and the Scorpions Rocking in his headphones... lol

I am a big Scorpions fan.
The battle from Sie Kommen II named 'City of Lights' was started while listening to Big City Lights.... lol... I have liked the Scorpions for a long time... Well back to the Zoo...

OK GUYS - ANYONE WANT TO CHALLANGE Johnsy and Bootie and submit a video.... Only 7 Days to go....

This took 5 minutes to make...

[video=youtube;QrEZNvGZiCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrEZNvGZiCo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Back
Top Bottom