CMBN Video Contest - June/July

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fredrocker

Members,

The FGM - CMBN Video Contest for June/July 2012... A prize will be awarded monthly (Most will be duplicate publications or PDF Files from Fredrockers 1200 Book/Magazines Library, mailed directly to the winner) along with a ribbon for his FGM collection.

The Rules -

Video must be at least 15 seconds long
Video's can only contain CMBN action (mulitple action sequences are fine, ie. perspective from both units, etc) and edited wording or captions
Judgement will be on creativity, action, camera angles, etc...

This months prize will be a PDF Copy of Strategy and Tactics Vol 207. (The War of 1812)...

... from a Domination Normandy battle vs SgtMedrow:

Some of the craziest fighting CMBN I've ever experienced ... SgtMedrow lays down a dense smokescreen ... which covers my PAK and MG position ... suddenly it's GI's swarming everywhere, all hell breaks lose, dead and wounded everywhere.
Note at end, Pvt Alt, sole surviving member of the PAK crew is so pissed off, he empties hi pistol magazine into some American wounded ... ugly scenes indeed. War is hell.

Mingan and I skirmish in a fight over an Obj I currently control. I suffered a very similar fate at the Obj at his end of the battlefield.

It's back, as I had a blatant spelling error in the title, that I had corrected on one version, but then uploaded the incorrect copy. All square now.

And the winner is Rico for his fine video contribution...

You medal and your pdf file is on the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom