Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBS Grudge Match DAR - How Chap made Usually Hapless Utterly Hapless

dkchapuis

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First, it's fantastic to be able to make fun of Hapless in a Forum Thread that he isnt allowed to enter to defend himself :LOL:!

Second - and more important - below are links to videos about the rematch between Hapless and myself. I decided to do DAR videos every turn hoping to get some entertaining color commentary about the match.

The is a Grudge Match. Fight to the death. No holds barred - except for our agreed upon rules.
In the Blue Corner - Chap. In the other Blue Corner - Hapless:

Terrain Analysis:

Turn 1:

Turn 2:

Turn 3:

Great videos! Good presentation.

Thanks for doing both a short and extended version of the terrain analysis. Currently don't have the time to watch extended version but the short versions still gives enough info to grasp what's going on in the battle!

Great videos! Good presentation.

Thanks for doing both a short and extended version of the terrain analysis. Currently don't have the time to watch extended version but the short versions still gives enough info to grasp what's going on in the battle!
Thanks for the feedback!!!

In quite a AAR videos, a lot of time is spent on terrain and force selection (or no time at all), so I try to find that balance. But also, a long terrain analysis is interesting sometimes. So i figured this was a good compromise.

Turn 19 Preview -

I decided to go "Crazy Ivan" with my A Company Abrams. Below is the orders movement. If he can run the gauntlet, he should end with LOS of two (hopefully unsuspecting) Hapless Bradleys - which Im not sure facing two Bradleys is a great spot . And who knows about hidden infantry. But should be fun either way!!!

cm black sea.exe Screenshot 2022.07.21 - 00.47.03.75.png

Last edited:
Back