CMCW: Audio

Hey Guys,

I read on the Battlefront forum that this may be caused when you open a PBEM file that was previously "Saved" during the command phase. Play it out with your opponent but do not save it during command phase and it should resolve itself in one turn. At least it did for me and my playing partner...I only heard the screaming dive bombers for one turn....all is nice and silent (except for the crickets)

I only tried this once so I hope it works for you.

Klopek,

I guess you mean that all is nice and quiet except the screams of my dying men...

The sounds appear when changing versions but only last one turn, until the next 'blue bar' generates a new movie. I have done it with two opponents and it has worked well both times (except for the temporary noice).

Klopek,

I guess you mean that all is nice and quiet except the screams of my dying men...

The sounds appear when changing versions but only last one turn, until the next 'blue bar' generates a new movie. I have done it with two opponents and it has worked well both times (except for the temporary noice).

LOL Yes I forgot to mention also the sounds of my tanks exploding! I wish they would stop.....well.....I don't have many tanks left unfortunately they will most likely stop soon. :beaten:
t

Back
Top Bottom