Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMCW Cup Tournament open for registration

Hohenfels

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
As there is no "official" theme for this tournament yet. Please just use this thread to sign up. :)

Attachments

• Rules CMCW Cup 2021.pdf
    125.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Enrollments CMCW Cup 2021.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I have a quick question, Hohenfels:
If Team Blue has three players, are all three players expected to play all three battles in the round, or are they split out between the three players (Player 1 takes Blue Attack, Player 2 takes Meeting, etc.)?

Sign me up
I dont care if the ground is dry or a lake from monsoon rains
Its war dammit!

Great! :)
Oh, please let me know if you would rather play Team Blue or Team Red. If you don't (want to) make a choice, or if too many players choose one side, then I will let the lot decide As for the weather and ground conditions: I think it's a good idea that the two players can also agree on something. I have updated the rules in this respect.
Maybe I'll get a fancy forum thread like the other tournaments, otherwise I'll post the updates here.

I'll take Blue for the ... :cool:

632aeffec0f15e658d36133c3a2a0e37.jpg

interested as well. Prefer team Blue, but will play Red if there are not enough players.

I'm game. Red team, blue team, purple team, doesn't matter.

I have a quick question, Hohenfels:
If Team Blue has three players, are all three players expected to play all three battles in the round, or are they split out between the three players (Player 1 takes Blue Attack, Player 2 takes Meeting, etc.)?
Every player is expected to play in all three battles of a round, so every player will have to play a maximum of 8 battles in the whole tournament

Back