CMFI error message

Facman

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
errorMessage Please contact your vendor for assistance.

When I try to start the game, this error message appears. I have done nothing to my computer to change anything, yet this message appeared out of the blue. It was working fine 2 days ago.

It is from a windows 7 update for your video drivers... do you have a nvidia card.. (I have a GeForce GTX 560 Ti ) ... and do you have autoupdate for Win 7 patches...

I had same thing... you must open a ticket at BFC as it creams the license info....

From BFC Support (Schrullenhaft)

If you're getting an 'Error: errorcode' error, then your activation has 'de-activated' with the change in your video cards. This is generally intended behavior since the new video card significantly changes the 'fingerprint' of your system, as a number of hardware changes will do.

Please open up a ticket in the Helpdesk and we will send you the gsClean utility to wipe out your current activation and reactivate the game. This will end up using another activation, but it should get you going again.

Thanks FR. I do use Win & and Nvidia graphics card. This really sucks and is just another reason that CMFI is a lame program. If this doesn't fix it, I'll probably give up on CMFI as it is more trouble than it's worth.

I just got the fix from BFC.... and it worked... only waited 30 minutes..... your right it is a pain... the security ios really sensitive on CMFI....

Back
Top Bottom