Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMRT Warsaw Uprising Mod and Campaign as Poles (playtester needed)

K

kohlenklau

We have a team that worked these last few months to make a mod, it is 95% complete. We're waiting on the one actual Pole to finish the Polish voice files.

I am making a 9 scenario campaign as the Poles. Scenarios are coming along nicely. All will be tiny/small scenarios. Mostly 10-15 minute scenarios. Play only as allies (Polish Home Army) vs the axis AI.

Would anybody like to download the mod and start playtesting the scenarios?
Please PM me if you have time the next few weeks. I would reply with a dropbox link to get the mod for your CMRT z folder and another dropbox link for the scenarios to grab to play. I would appreciate general feedback BY PM to guide my tweaking the scenarios and if you spot any issues with the mods. I would pass that back to the uniform modder.

Thanks guys

Won't have time to playtest, alas, but kudos to you for showcasing the valiant effort of the Polish Home Army in Warsaw. Was to Warsaw back in the 90's, saw many of the sites for both the Jewish ghetto and the -44 uprising.

Back