Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Combat Mission: Fall of the 3rd Reich - ROUND 3

Stafford

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
The battle at Jassy has reached its conclusion, @Concords red horde threatened to swamp the defenders but they managed to hold back the tide, at a not insignificant cost.

Thanks for the game, @Concord ! (y)

M0kG79C.jpg

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Website
www.youtube.com
@Gunner the battle for Smolensk between myself and @holoween is almost complete, looks like we've run into extra time. I didn't realise this was set on the QB.

For Konisgberg, again against Holo we've about 10 minutes left.

Turn rate is a bit slow because I think Holoween is busy in RL at the moment but we should be finished well before the deadline.

No spoilers on whose winning :eek:

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Website
www.youtube.com
Once again the Great Motherland advances, we dedicate this victory to all of our non-hatted brothers, may the great Soviet Bear keep our heads warm without hats... Hail all non-hatted comrades everywhere! :D (Result at Smolensk, Double vs Holoween)

@holoween, a very tough battle, I wasn't sure I'd get a sufficient win to advance but it's enough.

Smolensk #2.jpg

Gunner

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
It's interesting how the Russians seem to be having a hard time of it in these quick battles.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the amount of points they get for a quick battle.
Maybe Russian units are over priced for their capability?
I'm thinking of maybe putting together a F&R tournament to get an idea if it's imbalanced or not.

Anyway, it's the end of week 4 and their are only 2 games left.
@A Canadian Cat , @Nathangun @Nort can we get an update?

This is the status as of Sunday 6/27:

QIZSL3k.jpg