Combat Wombat has received his transfer papers- reporting for Duty

C

Combat Wombat

Gentlemen,

am now up and running with CMBN and now ready to lock horns with a worthy foe!

Welllll... I haven't actually played a game so .. if you need to chock up some wins.. ? !

Hey Mate ,, fire away .. I'm happy to learn the hard way .. !

Gentlemen,

am now up and running with CMBN and now ready to lock horns with a worthy foe!

Welllll... I haven't actually played a game so .. if you need to chock up some wins.. ? !

Hello,

If you fancy a human opponent for the scenarios send me a file. I don't mind what side, nor if the scenario is imbalanced. Ladder reporting is up to you.

Someone who shares a similar timezone! Would be interested in trying a real time multiplayer match sometime if you're interested.

well sort of Perth is 3 hours behind (hehehe ) us ... but yes ! I will look forward to it ..

Someone who shares a similar timezone! Would be interested in trying a real time multiplayer match sometime if you're interested.
I believe I am 12 hours behind you. Could work for us seeing I am usually online from 1100pm until 100am my time. Would be around 1100am to 100pm your time. Let me know and we can try to hook something up.

I believe I am 12 hours behind you. Could work for us seeing I am usually online from 1100pm until 100am my time. Would be around 1100am to 100pm your time. Let me know and we can try to hook something up.

hey that works for me .. though working (laughter ..) I need MANY breaks where I can get turns away ..

Alright .. have just upgraded to 2.1 have both CMBN and comm forces .. have no real idea what I am doing but years of CM under the belt ! if you win I'll send you a postcard from Australia :p ! (I'd better buy them in bulk ... ) ...

hey that works for me .. though working (laughter ..) I need MANY breaks where I can get turns away ..

Alright .. have just upgraded to 2.1 have both CMBN and comm forces .. have no real idea what I am doing but years of CM under the belt ! if you win I'll send you a postcard from Australia :p ! (I'd better buy them in bulk ... ) ...
Are you interested in trying out Real Time instead of PBEM? I can find a small manageable scenario to experiment with.

by the way did you receive my postcard from our cmbb game? it's been a while :)

anyway, i'll send you a setup so you can bash my truppen like you did on my own map !

by the way did you receive my postcard from our cmbb game? it's been a while :)

anyway, i'll send you a setup so you can bash my truppen like you did on my own map !

no mate ! I haven't .. my post card wall of Victory is very empty ..

IMG_2533_zps9cf01675.jpg

Are you interested in trying out Real Time instead of PBEM? I can find a small manageable scenario to experiment with.

ok we can give it a try tomorrow .. I'll be online here at at 11:00am Sydney time ( GMT +10:00) .. ? email me prior ?

cheers !

ahh forget it ! for some reason the game has stopped working... totally no response . Been checking out Battlefront and I have to piss around with settings or something ... what a joke ..

Back
Top Bottom