CW game opponents wanted

D

DasTiger

Hi all,

I have been yet able to play a new game( excluding my OOC death....). So if someone wants to send a setup I'm here. Prefer scenarios but a QB is cool also if you're into those.

Hey Mike,

That sounds good. Are we up for that game? I hadn't checked in the past week or so.

Yeah, we are up for that game since I defeated Cargol in the first battle.

Don't worry, I guess it was my responsibility to set up the next game, which I hereby fulfilled.

How about a game of Luftwaffe vs. Commonwealth? I would play the Luftwaffe, which seems to be required by the "Duke of Normandy" rules, since I played the Allies in the last battle and you have to change sides for the next battle.

Which force do you prefer? British, Canadian or Polish? Any preferences about the weather/time of day?

Das Tiger, my friend is bored, oh no.
Send me a mirror scenario set up, and I'm do my best.

Lighthorse

Yeah, we are up for that game since I defeated Cargol in the first battle.

Don't worry, I guess it was my responsibility to set up the next game, which I hereby fulfilled.

How about a game of Luftwaffe vs. Commonwealth? I would play the Luftwaffe, which seems to be required by the "Duke of Normandy" rules, since I played the Allies in the last battle and you have to change sides for the next battle.

Which force do you prefer? British, Canadian or Polish? Any preferences about the weather/time of day?

The Brits will work. Looking forward to revenge my good friend!

Das Tiger, my friend is bored, oh no.
Send me a mirror scenario set up, and I'm do my best.

Lighthorse

Ah Lighthorse! We shall dance again! And the boredom will be whisked away. Looking forward to it!!!!! Seems like I remember some revenge here also!!! Now where's Facman for some of that "Goin' country" scenario...

I'll send it tomorrow in the AM. Long good day at work and a brewsky has my name on it.

ill pick one of the new cw scenarios and send it, do you have dropbox?

The Brits will work. Looking forward to revenge my good friend!

Nice, you will have your chance :tranquillity:

Setup file is in our shared dropbox folder, the battle is a randomly chosen meeting engagement map, 45 minutes, forces are set to mix, the weather is set to random and it is daylight. Map preview is allowed, hope the game did pick a good map for us. Those settings are as per the rules for the "Duke of Normandy".

Let's fight..

ill pick one of the new cw scenarios and send it, do you have dropbox?

One of the new ones would be great. And yes, I use DB but my H2hh thing seems to have taken a dump when the CW loading crash happened. So I'm currently not using H2hh and can't therefor chat on h2hh. I'll reload it eventually. But Momma has assured me that a new computer is in the near future and will probably wait until then....

Back
Top Bottom