CW PBEM scenario opponent wanted

P

Pauerman

Hi, I'm looking for an opponent to play a Scenario (I prefer those to quick battles... at least in the base game) of the new Commonwealth Forces module.

Send me the scenario you want to morcarcm@gmail.com , I prefer the brits to test them, but It doesn't matter very much.

As i prefer playing scenarios and playing the other side I will send you a CW scenario in a couple of hours when I am back at home...Is just 1 or 2 turns a day Ok with you?

Wow now that is just great. both of you just joined an hour ago and are already going for some games. Good job guys!

This game is addictive, Dutch Grenadier!

Walter Shumate said:
As i prefer playing scenarios and playing the other side I will send you a CW scenario in a couple of hours when I am back at home...Is just 1 or 2 turns a day Ok with you?

Great, I wait for it. Yes, 1 or 2, more or less turns depending of our obligations.

This game is addictive, Dutch Grenadier!

Great, I wait for it. Yes, 1 or 2, more or less turns depending of our obligations.

What about difficulty setting? I prefer Warrior-Settings...

Hi, Walter. I've been looking for escenarios marked as H2H:

-Buron_Siticking it out
-Keep calm and carry on
-Linking up and breaking out
-NEDforce
-Through the loop
-The mace

Hi, Walter. I've been looking for escenarios marked as H2H:

-Buron_Siticking it out
-Keep calm and carry on
-Linking up and breaking out
-NEDforce
-Through the loop
-The mace

I already sent you the first PBEM-file. It is called Breaking the Panzers and in the Mission Briefing it is stated as H2H-playable. Have a look at it and decide wehter you like it or not. If not just send me another scenario from the above list. Excluding "Linking up and breaking out" and "NEDforce" as I already played it singleplayer and would like to play "doubleblind". :)

Back
Top Bottom