Defend your nation with Pride Tournament

After talking a bit with our leader bootie, he said I should give it a kick and see how it flies.
My purposal is this the tournament would be like a Olympics of Combat Mission.

1] People would volunteer to defend the honor of their respective countries in which they were born. ( could be up for debate )

2] If more then one person wants to defend their countries honor then trial battles would take place and the winner would stand for that country.

3] If you are the only one to represent your country then you may have to wait for the trials to finish.

4] Trials would be single game knockouts as with the inter country battles.( this would keep the tournament quick and simple)

5] I would be the tourney master and provide maps for each round of battling

6] I would not take part because we have many Canucks and we are all skilled and able to stand for our country. I stand for FGM and it's honest tournament Honor!

7] Battles would all take place in both AK and BB

8] Ladder or not recorded Battles is up to the players of each battle

Feedback please ...ideas ...all welcome to comment
Thank you
2054172 (Numberz)

Like the Miss USA winner goes on to compete in the Miss Universe!

POS where is the map and all the mug shots of FGM players? I can't find it.

May be Bootie can come up with a gold ribbon for the year of these Olympics...If this goes off well we could have it once every year.

I'm curious how this would run. So, if there are enough participants I would like to give it a go

How many games will each participant have going at one time? If the answer is one them I will represent The Republic of Texas.

Numberz, this is a great idea. I like it and will be contending to defend Canada, although I now carry a US passport. Land of my birth, we stand on guard for thee!

Numberz, this is a great idea. I like it and will be contending to defend Canada, although I now carry a US passport. Land of my birth, we stand on guard for thee!

That is good Wardog I am happy you made that choice. I did not want to sing :sing:you a Stompin Tom song.:violin:
You will be an asset to the Canadian team.:)

Perhaps if the americans get to represent their states we could have seperate slots for England/Wales/Scotland/Northern Ireland as i believe we have members from all 4

Back
Top Bottom