Desert Rats at WW2

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me where I can get information about weapons and units of the Desert Rats in WW2? All stuff is needed - light weapons, heavy weapons, tanks, trucks and so on.

Thanks guys! :)

Thank You very much! :tea: I was unable to find this sites. :smash:

Yes, You´re right. I´m working on a campaign named "Ratten und Wölfe" (in English: Rats and Wolves) in a "abstract" thinking of the british Desert Rats and the german Werewolves or wolfpacks. But it isn´t sure that it´ll working as I hope. Hope I can using an old map of me I´m working on for a long time. It´s 3600m x 1600m and should become an operation of 5 or 6 battles. The CMAK-version has a port in the south because there are no factory-buildings at CMAK. The CMBB-version has a big train-station there. But what I do finally is still a question. I´ll try many ideas and perhaps it could be it will a two-battle campaign in the end. :) No idea. Will become my biggest project.

from thesouth

WL-2010-FGM-1.jpg

from the north

WL-2010-FGM.jpg

Thanks guys! :yo::redface: If I should have more time again sometime - I´ll make it bigger - at last to the absolute biggest map what CM let me make. :party::madgrin: But for the first time it is only a dream.

But by the way - Would You both do a playtest if I´m ready with the alpha-version of the current map? It´ll need much time I think.

Greetings Comrades! :)

OK guys, if anyone want to test the "dynamic" version of this H2H-map/campaign - let me know! I think I´ll finishing the first playable version in a few days. "Dynamic" means there are no flags. You have to search Your opponent for Your own risk and the only thing You know about him is - he must be before me. Or not?! There are 6 battles and the weather is mixed. Massive forces of the Desert Rats with heavy air support trying to crush parts of SS and Wehrmacht in the last weeks of the WW2. Main target is to occupy the town in the north. But this will be a long way. :) Allied points about 15.000 - german points about 12.000. And note: The Allies have many more tanks as the Krauts - but the Germans have Wittmann, Barkmann and Nicoulussi on their side.
If somebody should be interested post here and I´ll send the file to him!

Greetings

Back
Top Bottom