Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

"Die Pixel Truppen" (Anecdotal CM Video Series)

X

xIGuNDoCIx

DiePixelTr467f.png

After having a few beers this weekend with a fellow CM player we fell into a discussion about the funny/awesome things that happen to all CM players regardless of title during our forays on the CM battlegrounds and how we react to them. I am starting up a new anecdotal video series called "Die Pixel Truppen" showcasing some of these funny moments that we have all experienced.

I am currently working on the pilot episode and should have it done by this Sunday (hopefully). The premise for the first episode is a feeling that we all know so well, having your tank get blown to pieces out of nowhere in the very last second of a PBEM!

I would also like TFGM to be involved so please post some of your experiences down below! What would be even better was if you guys could send me your turn files with a brief description of "the incident" and I can use them for the videos!

Examples:
  • Dropping arty on your own troops or forgetting where you called in arty and instead move your troops into that same area
  • Urging your pixeltruppen on while your wife/significant other looks at you like you are crazy
  • Forgetting to issue orders during the setup phase
  • Clicking refresh for your email in hopes that the next turn from your opponent has been sent
  • "Accidentally" issuing a movement order to a vehicle before the passengers load up

Last edited by a moderator:
*You order a tank to fire on a target that is visible, and he sits there doing nothing, sometimes for several minutes, until he gets destroyed by his target.

Pixel Truppen trying to lob a grenade. Pixel Truppen getting hit by small arms fire. Pixel Truppen dropping the grenade killing all Pixel Truppen in the near vicinity.

Good idea you have there. Looking forward to the first installement!

Forget you have the whole platoon activated, then make a move believing it to be just for the leader.

Good one, that pisses me off like nothing else. Especially after spending a long time doing a set up.

All great examples! Sorry for the delay guys, been a little busy with work and personal stuff.

Back