Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Diego Maradona

All the time I was watching that I couldn't help but think "Just imagine how good he could have been if he'd tied his shoes!!"
Yes! That completely bothered me :D. That is just our US buttoned up culture. I do have a feeling that if you get to be a genius in some activity, you will be an abject failure at managing your life. We see it time and time and tIme again.
It has to be about the brain

Last edited:
Reactions: mTk
You gotta weigh up a whole career of sheer brilliance against that infamous moment ... the pic below kinda sums up how good he was ;)

View attachment 21643

1986 World Cup.

How many Belgians does it take to stop Maradona?.................answer.......more than they've got!!

A brilliant player in his prime, and we should remember him as such ( George Best was another).

Steve

1986 World Cup.

How many Belgians does it take to stop Maradona?.................answer.......more than they've got!!

A brilliant player in his prime, and we should remember him as such ( George Best was another).

Steve

I love the "Oh shit, he's got the ball ... what the f*** do we do now?" expressions on their faces.

I love the "Oh shit, he's got the ball ... what the f*** do we do now?" expressions on their faces.
.......and......it doesn't matter what they try to do, him and the ball are gone before they can do it.

Not even the Pope would have hoarded so many newspaper covers.
2g1oYzw.jpg

Back