Do you like Fishing...Fact

Yes I love my fishing, I have caught carp to 33lbs and cat fish to 25lbs. Also loads of other fish, off to France this October for a weeks fishing . How do I put pictures on my posting?

In America, Carp are considered to be garbage fish and not fit for Human consumption. A Guy I work with goes Bow Fishing for them and shoots them by the barrel. Those fish are then just thrown out, used for fertilizer in gardens or just fed to pigs. Strange that Europeans have an appetite for them. I guess it is a matter of beggers can't be chosers. Here where I live we have a great variety of fresh water fishing including Salmon, Lake Trout, Steel Heads, Walleye's, Bass, just to name a few. Last year the World Record Brown Trout was caught just a few miles from my House. Take a look at this 41 lbs. monster.
p1-TomHealy_ATbrown_580-300.jpg

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/fishing/news/story?id=4911351
Lord Bane

Actually carp usually only tastes bad because of the muddy water it usually lives in, catch a live one, put it in some clean spring water for 2 weeks and it'll taste a whole lot better, or so i've been told. Oh and LB we have Trout and Salmon over here too

In America, Carp are considered to be garbage fish and not fit for Human consumption. A Guy I work with goes Bow Fishing for them and shoots them by the barrel. Those fish are then just thrown out, used for fertilizer in gardens or just fed to pigs. Strange that Europeans have an appetite for them. I guess it is a matter of beggers can't be chosers. Here where I live we have a great variety of fresh water fishing including Salmon, Lake Trout, Steel Heads, Walleye's, Bass, just to name a few. Last year the World Record Brown Trout was caught just a few miles from my House. Take a look at this 41 lbs. monster.

Lord Bane

It's not good to abuse the carp, there are thousands of fishermen who respect and love there sport, and at the end of there fishing session return them to the water, it's the best thing to do if you don't want to eat them

Lord Bane

Yep carp are considered a pest and not fit for Human consumption in Australia too.

Yes I love my fishing, I have caught carp to 33lbs and cat fish to 25lbs. Also loads of other fish, off to France this October for a weeks fishing . How do I put pictures on my posting?

Go to Photobucket /My Home/upload your image/When the picture comes on click on it, it will open up, click on the IMG Copied, and then paste on your message...Hope you unerstand that mate

Back
Top Bottom