Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

DOMINATION: Normandy 1944 -- CMBN QB campaign -- in development

I'm enjoying the current campaign, even though my forces are getting beat up pretty bad. I'll stand in as needed, but would prefer to let someone not in the current campaign step in.
P.S. @Rico , please say my mortar barrage is at least suppressing or killing some of your troops?

I'm enjoying the current campaign, even though my forces are getting beat up pretty bad. I'll stand in as needed, but would prefer to let someone not in the current campaign step in.
P.S. @Rico , please say my mortar barrage is at least suppressing or killing some of your troops?

Happy to say (as the Axis player) ...your mortars mostly just kicking up dust and falling on empty desert :whistleo::cool:

I guess with the Domination: Tunisia campaign basically wrapped as an Allied Victory -- maybe time to switch to this one (see if I can find time and energy for the map sorting and building over next couple of weeks)
I did send you those CMBN master maps of the 'Canadian Corridor' for campaign a few months ago didn't I?

Back