Earth calling, come in please..

P

PoorOldSpike

Reminder- The members below haven't put any details of their location, age, job and interests in their profiles; you don't have to of course, but if you want to do it go ahead, or at least just say what country or planet you're on..;)

andy61
AntiG3n
badjuju_4
11-4SquadLeader
Keif149
Mangus2000
Matteponk
Nort
Peashooter
Polo
Roberto68
Ronald Wendtl
Seydlitz
Tegularius
TomcioPaluszek
DevilBull
discomuffel
Symbiosis
adanjay199
Addymark
AndrewKent045
LRC
Harry Kane
martincruz11

PS- if you do put details in your profile can you let me know so I can pick up the details and post them in our other thread here which also includes mugshots-

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/showthread.php?8-FGM-Members-and-mugshots-etc

Yeah I think I know where some of them are from but we need them to confim it in case they've moved around.
Waddya say Marshall?
"Looks like we got ourselves a fugitive..Average foot speed over uneven ground, barring injury, is four miles an hour. That gives us a radius of six miles. What I want out of each and everyone of you is a hard target search of every residence, warehouse, farmhouse, hen house, outhouse and doghouse in that area.
Go get him!"

Yeah I think I know where some of them are from but we need them to confim it in case they've moved around.
Waddya say Marshall?
"Looks like we got ourselves a fugitive..Average foot speed over uneven ground, barring injury, is four miles an hour. That gives us a radius of six miles. What I want out of each and everyone of you is a hard target search of every residence, warehouse, farmhouse, hen house, outhouse and doghouse in that area.
Go get him!"

I will take first watch and see if i can catch the spy's.......LOL

Back
Top Bottom